Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Perfect Girl For The Flawed Guy

For many of you who know me, you know about my dearest. This is dedicated to my dearest. If possible, pass this on, I really want her love for me to be known. Read on...

So many of us tend to lean towards the cliche, either excusing ourselves in the mention of "Some people take an entire lifetime to search for their love". I am seriously unsure if I was just lucky, or that it really isn't that hard a thing.

1. She wakes up at 7 in the morning to come over to my place just to give me a hug. And then she just lies besides me, to look at me sleep.

2. She knows how taxing my job is, and she insists on following during my on-site work. But all she does is give me massages, and never complain.

3. She understands my hatred for lectures and very often, ensures an additional set of notes for my readings, in which very often I do not.

4. She withstands my bad behavior and attitude but only to listen quietly at my undesirable comments and later on accept my hug of apology.

5. She accepts my over-sized figure. (she claims it adorable)

6. She accepts ridiculous requests from me, such as to help me arrange my notes in my files.

7. She accepts even more ridiculous requests from me, such as to help me pack my room.

8. She senses my fatigue at times, on the phone, and will just keep quiet, so that I will be able to fall asleep, and from there, she will enjoy my annoying noises of unconsciousness.

9. She accepts my constant spouts of unnecessary vulgarities (civilized vulgarities, I assure you), and in other words, she accepts my flaws.

10. She has allowed me to love her, and so I will, to my best, for all time, till the end.

PS: The list goes on, I can't exactly write it all down, even though I have another million items. And there you have it, the perfect girl for the flawed guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home