Friday, October 13, 2006

Gradudation

It was graduation today and apparently, tutors approached me and well, some words were thrown to me. Note, these were the exact words.

My favourite old man told me something which I think should be done.

"You can make it. Don't disappoint me."

Next up was the younger "Most Caring Teacher of the Year"

"You can make it. Don't disappoint me."

Lastly was the one who wished I aimed for an A or B a few months back. Apparently all she wishes for now is a pass.

"You can make it. Don't disappoint me."

The one who ran through figures with me, I did not even dare to speak to him. But I tried to smile. Note the emphasis on "tried".

"....."

Damn. The guilt, the anxiety, the little hope then the sudden urge of determination.

18 Days, 6 Days per subject.

I'ts just 3 grades of ACC - I'll just friggin hell do it.

2 years of the college, I learnt a hell lot. It was where I developed the most and faced the cruelty of human relations. Another year wouldn't sadden me greatly but damn it. I'm under pressure here.

PS: Sorry readers, pray for me in my absense. That's if you have a religion. Or else, just kinda pray too. I don't want them to see me graduate once more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home