Monday, October 02, 2006

The Inspiration

This entry would be condemned heavily by CheekyMonkey, for its irrelevance to his definition of blogging and worse of all, its inability for support in its content. It is not going to be a sensible rant, but more of a recollection of my losses. But anyway, in all defiance of my dear friend, I'm going to continue writing it. Enjoy.

Around twenty months ago I entered the college, realizing its simplicity in its widely known complexity. It ran on a particular system in which I would refuse to adapt to. It was there, I made my reference point. It was a particular individual. Apparently I was pushed by the particular individual, in many ways, not because of any form of positive concern, but through attraction.

Today I indulged in a pretty deep conversation, recollecting hidden memories that somehow were etched in the subconscious portion of my mind. It made me realize how generally, life worked. It was nothing but change, change and more change. It is change that defines your next step, or rather it is change that makes you do the present, or remember the past.

Apparently I was strongly feeling the change of closeness between us. It might have been different at the moment, but rethinking of how change led us to different paths in the short span of two years on the same campus, I would, even if with large amounts of regret, accept the phenomenon of change.

I stated to the particular individual, in large reluctance, a reference marker was placed at the moment of acquaintance, and from the marker, I have experienced and appreciated the extensive phenomenon. I always remembered your loving for the northern lights: Aurora Borealis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home